Free 10-day applied neuroscience training for coaches, therapists, educators, health & wellness professionals.
As a coach, therapist, educator or wellness professional you’ll be familiar with many of the following concepts:
- how emotions and thinking are entwined
- social connection and the therapeutic relationship
- habits (making and breaking them!)
- wisdom and insight
- stress and resilience
- goal-setting and mindset shifts.
Introducing a 10-day email course that will explore these concepts through the lens of neurobiology.
Designed to improve your neuroscience literacy, you'll learn how to thoughtfully discuss the brain in your work in the clinic, classroom or corporation.
Through Sarah’s concise yet illuminating explanations, rich links to research, and a diversity of materials, I can improve the value of the advice I provide to others about how to improve their wellbeing and manage change.
Provocateur, futurenowknowhow.com, Sydney, Australia.
This course is a wonderful introduction to someone who’s new to this field or study but I can see how anyone with deeper understanding would also enjoy and increase their knowledge. Whether you’re ‘in the business’ or just want to learn more about your own brain.
Callanetics Master Trainer, QLD, Australia
I believe that neuroscience and neuroplasticity are threads that tie these concepts together.
In this 10-day masterclass you’ll discover and learn to use insights from neuroscience in your life and your work. You’ll consider:
- What IS neuroplasticity and why does it matter?
- How experience transforms the brain.
- Why visualisation is the same to brain as the real experience.
- How emotions sculpt our memories (and why most memories are imperfect).
- How understanding even a little neuroscience can foster huge mindset shifts.
- Why warm, caring relationships are the foundation for change.
- What a Nobel Prize winning neuroscientist had to say about the power of psychotherapy.
Once you enrol, you’ll receive a series of 10 daily emails each containing one bite-size lesson at a time. You’ll be able to digest each lesson, and over the course of 10 days begin to consider how to apply principles of neuroscience to your coaching or wellness practice.
Click below to join 4100 other practitioners who’ve signed up to discover more about the mind and brain.