An on-demand course in applied neuroscience for professionals in human behaviour, mental health & wellbeing.
Neuroscience curriculum: updated for 2024.
a. Study online at your own pace from anywhere in the world.
On-demand access to Neuroscience Academy core content, including 17 online lessons + summary notes + worksheets + a hand-picked resource library.
Up-to-date neuroscience and brain health research: our entire neuroscience curriculum (lessons + resource library) has been updated for 2024.
Get a head-start on learning neuroscience, then upgrade to live professional development programs, including the 12-week Neuroscience Academy or Brain Coach Bootcamp.
Note: Self-Study is not accredited for CPD. Students must upgrade to the full training for the CPD certificate.
Master basic brain anatomy & physiology + the neurobiology of stress, emotion, cognition, development & ageing.
Explore the mind, brain & behaviour
Gain insights into brain plasticity, habits & motivation, intuition, resilience, gut-brain health & nutrition, sleep & social connection.
Implement brain science
Use evidence-based tools for mental wellbeing & healthy ageing to help yourself & the people you work with flourish.
b. How do you use neuroscience to help others?
If you're a mental health worker, therapist, coach or educator you'll know brain science can change the lives of the people you work with.
Neuroscience explanations can be powerful and persuasive tools for change. But, as the saying goes, with great power comes great responsibility—so brain science must be used wisely!
The Neuroscience Academy Self Study Program in Applied Neuroscience & Brain Health provides you with a solid, non-hyped introduction to the field of applied neuroscience—with a particular focus on evidence-based tools & strategies that apply to your work.
Our up-to-date curriculum is identical to that online component of the Neuroscience Academy 12-week program and the two-week Brain Coach Bootcamp; however, it is not available for CPD.
For students joining Neuroscience Coaching Network 2024 who have not completed the Neuroscience Academy, we strongly recommend you access this on-demand content as a resource.
c. Enrolment in the on-demand course will give you immediate & lifetime access to:
- 17 video lessons. The Self-Study curriculum is identical to the Neuroscience Academy and Brain Coach Bootcamp (minus the support, live calls & certificate). Our entire curriculum (lessons + resource library) has been updated for 2024.
- Summary notes and worksheets for every lesson: you’ll always have handy access to the most important concepts from each lesson.
- An extensive hand-picked library of resources, including open-access research articles and reviews, books, podcasts, articles, and interviews.
- Step-by-step guides on how to source, read, and understand scientific research articles.
- A growing library of in-depth interviews with academics and experts in gut-brain health, positive psychology in coaching, education, and healthy ageing.
Applied Neuroscience & Brain Health Curriculum
- For a detailed overview of the online curriculum, visit: www.theneuroacademy.com
- The on-demand curriculum is identical to that taught in the Neuroscience Academy (but excludes weekly Zoom coaching sessions, online Q&A support, and the opportunity to sit the quiz for professional development hours).
Upgrade to full program
- Self-study is NOT accredited for CPD hours.
- Students wishing to claim CPD points, certification, support, Q&A calls & alumni network may upgrade to one of our live professional development cohorts in 2024.
- Upgrade invitations will be emailed to all self-study students.
- The upgrade cost is the difference in fees between the self-study fee and the Bootcamp or Neuroscience Academy fee at time of enrolment to the full program.
d. Start transforming the minds of your clients.
Join The Neuroscience Academy Self Study Program.
Get a head-start on using neuroscience, wisely.
Choose your payment currency below to join the Self Study Neuroscience Academy
© 2024 DR SARAH MCKAY